Thursday, September 2, 2010

About Me!!!

Hello World!!! I am a high school senior who is currently taking an environmental class. In this blog I will be talking about some environmental issues that are important to me.

Besides being in this class some of my other interests are dancing and cheerleading. I am also a huge Disney fan, and I am sure many of my posts will be on Disney's contribution to a greener planet. Did you know that Disney has huge green houses in which they grow their own food and shrubs for their environments and restuarants?

I would like to go to a college in Florida to major in Theme Park and Resort Management (obviously getting a job at Disney eventually).

I can't wait to share all of my great "green" finds with you. Comment me on what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment